We are dedicated to Achieving Justice and Enhancing Community Safety by:
- Providing accurate, thorough, and objective information and our best judgment to the Court for the issuance of individualized, fair, and equitable court orders;
- Holding offenders accountable for their criminal actions, facilitating victim reparation, and requiring compliance with court mandates;
- Establishing an effective working alliance with each offender to guide them toward lawful self-management, promoting changes in offenders’ values and beliefs, improving their competencies and skills, and addressing the factors that are driving their criminal behaviors;
- Assessing individual risk of re-offending, developing the most cost-effective strategies and interventions, and utilizing the best evidence to make decisions;
- Engaging families and communities in our mission and establishing collaboration among justice system partners.